Help Support Choices with AMAZON SMILE
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com
Choices does just as its name implies, it offers choices to people who feel they have none. Victims of sexual assault or domestic violence can feel trapped, ashamed, worthless and unable to take action. If you are being hurt, we can help. A call to Choices puts you in contact with help and hope. Your needs will be assessed and addressed immediately. Call now.
Those who come to the shelter encounter caring people who know the ins and outs of their problems, and who will help them develop a plan for living a life free of violence.
Safe shelter, medical help, legal support, financial planning, job searching and child care are among the ways victims can be assisted holistically. Services include:
- Emergency Safe House/Shelter
- Court/Legal Advocacy
- 24-Hour Hotline
- Crisis Intervention
- Peer Counseling
- Support Groups
- Community Education
- Domestic Violence and Rape Victim Companionship
- Information and Referrals
- 911 Cell Phones
You don’t deserve to live in fear, be abused or threatened.
Choices of Page County is a private, non-profit social services organization providing hope for improvement in the lives of victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, incest and homelessness.
LISTEN TO CHOICES ON SPEAK OUT on WRAA or Bright Radio
Just click this link to listen.