Housing Services Coordinator for Choices, Council on Domestic Violence for Page Co., Inc.
- Assists shelter residents in locating safe, permanent housing.
- Provides assessments for all shelter residents and complies with all requirements for the Rapid Re-Housing Program.
- Continues case management after housing is located.
- Position is 40 hours per week, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday thru Friday.
- Requires bachelor’s degree or 2-year degree with 4 years working in the human services field.
- Salary is dependent upon experience.
- Includes health, dental and vision insurance.
Please send your resume to Choices, 216 West Main Street, Luray, Va. 22835, or click here for APPLICATION EOE
This has been a long time coming . . . Choices is now undertaking some much needed repairs to our building. We have completed interior painting and have created two more bedrooms for clients as well as new space for the children’s activities.
The next big project includes redoing the kitchen, bathroom and laundry area to bring them all up to code standards. We are so grateful for your donations to Choices which has helped make some of these improvements possible.
George Baughan and crew have been doing a fantastic job and we know the clients will be as thrilled as we are with the final results. Here are some photos of the work as it was in progress. We hope to post photos soon as the project has mostly been completed.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF CHOICES!
Your donations are tax deductible.
Make a donation today by check or Credit Card / Paypal.
The Choices office in the Town of Shenandoah in southern Page County is OPEN!
208 Virginia Avenue
Shenandoah VA 22849
- Regular office hours are Monday – Friday, 8-4.
- Our services are available 24/7.
- Great to call ahead if you can because it’s a small office.
- Services include: 24-hour hotline – after 4.
- On weekends calls are forwarded to a central number.
- Domestic or sexual violence information & education and emotional support to victims; court accompaniment if applicable.
- Referral and linkage to other resources.
- Many other ways to help victims, including helping to file or fill out paperwork like protective orders.