Thursday • May 11th / Thursday • May 25th
The Mimslyn Inn will donate $2 from every “Date Night“ meal to a local charity.
May’s chosen charity is Choices – Local organization with the mission to prevent both domestic and sexual violence through public
awareness and education, and to serve as a resource and safe haven to those affected.
See the flyer here: Date-Night-Flyer May-2017
We are NOW OPEN!
The Choices office in the Town of Shenandoah in southern Page County is OPEN!
208 Virginia Avenue
Shenandoah VA 22849
- Regular office hours are Monday – Friday, 8-4,
- Our services are available 24/7.
- Great to call ahead if you can because it’s a small office.
- Services include: 24-hour hotline – after 4
- On weekends calls are forwarded to a central number
- Domestic or sexual violence information & education and emotional support to victims; court accompaniment if applicable
- Referral and linkage to other resources
- Many other ways to help victims, including helping to file or fill out paperwork like protective orders.
Thanks to everyone who helped with the Page Valley Road Race July 29.