Housing Services Coordinator for Choices, Council on Domestic Violence for Page Co., Inc.
- Assists shelter residents in locating safe, permanent housing.
- Provides assessments for all shelter residents and complies with all requirements for the Rapid Re-Housing Program.
- Continues case management after housing is located.
- Position is 40 hours per week, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday thru Friday.
- Requires bachelor’s degree or 2-year degree with 4 years working in the human services field.
- Salary is dependent upon experience.
- Includes health, dental and vision insurance.
Please send your resume to Choices, 216 West Main Street, Luray, Va. 22835, or click here for APPLICATION EOE